Megan Marsiglio is a communications manager, lifestyle blogger and a digestive health advocate based in Toronto. In 2006 Megan began experiencing abnormal digestive issues, which lead to a diagnosis of Crohn’s disease and IBS in 2008 – her first year at university. While she was there she realized there wasn’t any support on campus for students dealing with digestive issues, so she started a support group and launched a blog – www.thegutgazette.com. Creating awareness and advocating for digestive disease understanding became one of Megan’s passions and has lead her to become a patient representative for the IBS studies for IMAGINE.
- IMAGINE Webinar Series April 2022: Securing Research Grant Funding
- IMAGINE Webinar Series February 2022: Research & Statistics
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #18
- New Training Opportunity: The Health System Impact Fellowship – CIHR
- Short Course Feb 20-23, 2022: Using Discrete Choice Experiments in Health Economics: Theoretical and Practical Issues