Madge is a retired nursing leader with extensive experience in nursing education, practice, management, and regulation. Throughout her career that spanned a year less than five decades, Madge has experienced care situations exemplifying collaborative partnerships between patients and providers. Those experiences affirmed for her the outcome benefit of patient as partner and became the catalyst for her pursuit, pre and since retirement, to strengthen the commitment to fostering collaborative partnerships in health care practice, education, research, and management.
- IMAGINE Webinar: The Connection Between the Microbiome, Gut Health and Mental Health
- IMAGINE Webinar Series: Engaging/Partnering with Indigenous Community Members to Advance GI Research
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #22
- Dr. Leo Dieleman on IBD, Gut Health, and IMAGINE’s Research On CTV
- IMAGINE Webinar Series: Gut Feelings Digital Storytelling Event