Kelly Henderson is a 62-year old from Cold Lake, Alberta. She was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis between the ages of 29 and 30 which then changed to a Crohn’s disease diagnosis in her late 40s. Kelly also lives with hypothyroidism, vitiligo and IBS. Her experiences include having a resection that resulted in her an emergency ileostomy and a temporary colostomy bag, plus difficulty at reversal which led to an NG tube and extended hospital stay. Kelly’s current struggle with digestive issues has led her to become involved with IMAGINE as she continues to look for answers that may help her and others.
- IMAGINE Webinar Series: Engaging/Partnering with Indigenous Community Members to Advance GI Research
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #22
- Dr. Leo Dieleman on IBD, Gut Health, and IMAGINE’s Research On CTV
- IMAGINE Webinar Series: Gut Feelings Digital Storytelling Event
- How to design a poster presentation so your research stands out