Kate Mason is a Registered Nurse and yoga teacher currently living in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Kate was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease over ten years ago while in her first-year university. This experience led her to eventually pursue a career in nursing and to volunteer with Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, founding the inaugural Gutsy Walk in her home region of Muskoka, ON. Recently, her passion for advocacy and connecting with others in the IBD community led to the development of an online narrative and photojournalism project, called the Crohn’s and Colitis Collective. You can learn more about Kate’s journey, and the journey of others living with Crohn’s and Colitis, at: www.crohnsandcolitiscollective.com.
- IMAGINE Webinar: The Connection Between the Microbiome, Gut Health and Mental Health
- IMAGINE Webinar Series: Engaging/Partnering with Indigenous Community Members to Advance GI Research
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #22
- Dr. Leo Dieleman on IBD, Gut Health, and IMAGINE’s Research On CTV
- IMAGINE Webinar Series: Gut Feelings Digital Storytelling Event