Crohn’s and Colitis Canada will be holding a webinar on Thursday June 11 from 7:15-8:15pm to discuss how IBD clinics will change post COVID-19, what they have learned from COVID-19 to improve patient care, and what this means for patients in the future.
- Short Course Feb 20-23, 2022: Using Discrete Choice Experiments in Health Economics: Theoretical and Practical Issues
- The Health System Impact Fellowship
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #17
- IMAGINE Webinar Series July 2021: Knowledge Translation in Research
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD