Sandra Zelinsky is the Co-Lead with Dr. Deborah Marshall, for the IMAGINE SPOR Patient Engagement Sub-Committee. She has been working as a patient engagement researcher for the past 7 years, is a graduate of the Patient and Community Engagement Research program at the University of Calgary and is passionate about bringing the collective patient voice to health research and healthcare. She is also currently working as the Lead Patient Research Partner for the Alberta SPOR SUPPORT Unit, Patient Engagement Platform and is the Project Lead for the IBD Partnerships project. She has been living with Crohn’s disease for 27 years and it is her lived experience that motivates her to work in patient-oriented research.
- The Health System Impact Fellowship
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #17
- IMAGINE Webinar Series July 2021: Knowledge Translation in Research
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD
- Dr. Dean Tripp Publication: Childhood trauma, depression, resilience and suicide risk in individuals with IBD