Dr Paul Moayyedi qualified from Bristol University and obtained a PhD and Masters in Public Health from the University of Leeds. He moved to McMaster University in 2004 and was Director of the Division of Gastroenterology at McMaster in 2006-2017. He holds the Audrey Campbell Chair of Ulcerative Colitis Research and is currently the Assistant Dean of Research at McMaster University. He has published 385 peer-reviewed articles that have been cited over 44,400 times with an h index of 104. He was Co-Editor in Chief of the American Journal of Gastroenterology 2010-2015. He is currently joint Coordinating Editor of the Upper GI and Pancreatic Disease Cochrane Review Group and a proponent of Evidence Based Medicine. He is PI of the IMAGINE network that aims to evaluate how the diet and microbiome impact on IBD, IBS and associated psychological disorders.
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD
- Dr. Dean Tripp Publication: Childhood trauma, depression, resilience and suicide risk in individuals with IBD
- Gutsy Learning Series Webinar Featuring IMAGINE
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #16
- IMAGINE Webinar Series April 2021: Knowledge Synthesis in IBD and IBS