Dr. Dean Tripp is the new lead for our Mental Health (psychiatry/psychology) Working Group. Dr. Tripp is currently a Professor in the Dept of Psychology, Anesthesiology & Urology at Queen’s University; Chair of the Queen’s University General Research Ethics Board (GREB); and Mental Training Coach for the Department of Athletics at Queen’s. Already an active researcher within IMAGINE, Dr. Tripp is one of our Incubator Grant recipients for his study: Effect of Resilience, Childhood Trauma on Suicidal Ideation in IBD.
- Short Course Feb 20-23, 2022: Using Discrete Choice Experiments in Health Economics: Theoretical and Practical Issues
- The Health System Impact Fellowship
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #17
- IMAGINE Webinar Series July 2021: Knowledge Translation in Research
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD