Six individuals share their stories of living with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and/or irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and their struggles with diet and/or mental health. This educational event was a collaboration between the IMAGINE SPOR Network and AbSPORU Patient Engagement Team. The “Gut Feelings: Digital Storytelling Event” took place on February 9, 2023 via Zoom. **Please note that the patient digital stories have been removed from this recording due to privacy/permissions. You can view the individual digital stories on the IMAGINE website here.
- IMAGINE Webinar Series: Engaging/Partnering with Indigenous Community Members to Advance GI Research
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #22
- Dr. Leo Dieleman on IBD, Gut Health, and IMAGINE’s Research On CTV
- IMAGINE Webinar Series: Gut Feelings Digital Storytelling Event
- How to design a poster presentation so your research stands out