Shauna Jones is a busy, full-time working wife and mom of two daughters, one of whom has Crohn’s disease. Her education includes a Bachelor of Arts BA, Bachelor of Journalism (Honours) BJH and Masters in Adult Education M.Ed. She currently work as a Campus Registrar at NSCC, Nova Scotia Community College. Shauna has worked in adult education, including admissions, recruitment and registrarial work for over 25 years. She enjoys running and doing volunteer and advocacy work in health care for the elderly and disabled, as well as for Crohn’s disease. Shauna chose to volunteer with IMAGINE to help support finding the cause and cure for Crohn’s disease.
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD
- Dr. Dean Tripp Publication: Childhood trauma, depression, resilience and suicide risk in individuals with IBD
- Gutsy Learning Series Webinar Featuring IMAGINE
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #16
- IMAGINE Webinar Series April 2021: Knowledge Synthesis in IBD and IBS