Shauna Jones is a busy, full-time working wife and mom of two daughters, one of whom has Crohn’s disease. Her education includes a Bachelor of Arts BA, Bachelor of Journalism (Honours) BJH and Masters in Adult Education M.Ed. She currently work as a Campus Registrar at NSCC, Nova Scotia Community College. Shauna has worked in adult education, including admissions, recruitment and registrarial work for over 25 years. She enjoys running and doing volunteer and advocacy work in health care for the elderly and disabled, as well as for Crohn’s disease. Shauna chose to volunteer with IMAGINE to help support finding the cause and cure for Crohn’s disease.
- Gutsy Learning Series 2019 in Toronto
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #10
- IMAGINE 2019 Annual Meeting Recap
- Call For Participants: A Peer-to-Peer Study on the Psychosocial Relationship Between Individuals with IBD and Food
- The Institute of Infection and Immunity Launches Strategic Planning Engagement Workshop Travel Bursaries