Dr Paul Moayyedi qualified from Bristol University and obtained a PhD and Masters in Public Health from the University of Leeds. He moved to McMaster University in 2004 and was Director of the Division of Gastroenterology at McMaster in 2006-2017. He holds the Audrey Campbell Chair of Ulcerative Colitis Research and is currently the Assistant Dean of Research at McMaster University. He has published 385 peer-reviewed articles that have been cited over 44,400 times with an h index of 104. He was Co-Editor in Chief of the American Journal of Gastroenterology 2010-2015. He is currently joint Coordinating Editor of the Upper GI and Pancreatic Disease Cochrane Review Group and a proponent of Evidence Based Medicine. He is PI of the IMAGINE network that aims to evaluate how the diet and microbiome impact on IBD, IBS and associated psychological disorders.
- The Institute of Infection and Immunity Launches Strategic Planning Engagement Workshop Travel Bursaries
- Announcing IMAGINE’s Incubator Grantees!
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #9
- Stakeholder dialogue outputs: Reducing Emergency-department Usage in People with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #8