Megan Marsiglio is a communications manager, lifestyle blogger and a digestive health advocate based in Toronto. In 2006 Megan began experiencing abnormal digestive issues, which lead to a diagnosis of Crohn’s disease and IBS in 2008 – her first year at university. While she was there she realized there wasn’t any support on campus for students dealing with digestive issues, so she started a support group and launched a blog – www.thegutgazette.com. Creating awareness and advocating for digestive disease understanding became one of Megan’s passions and has lead her to become a patient representative for the IBS studies for IMAGINE.
- The Institute of Infection and Immunity Launches Strategic Planning Engagement Workshop Travel Bursaries
- Announcing IMAGINE’s Incubator Grantees!
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #9
- Stakeholder dialogue outputs: Reducing Emergency-department Usage in People with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #8