Megan Marsiglio is a communications manager, lifestyle blogger and a digestive health advocate based in Toronto. In 2006 Megan began experiencing abnormal digestive issues, which lead to a diagnosis of Crohn’s disease and IBS in 2008 – her first year at university. While she was there she realized there wasn’t any support on campus for students dealing with digestive issues, so she started a support group and launched a blog – www.thegutgazette.com. Creating awareness and advocating for digestive disease understanding became one of Megan’s passions and has lead her to become a patient representative for the IBS studies for IMAGINE.
- The Health System Impact Fellowship
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #17
- IMAGINE Webinar Series July 2021: Knowledge Translation in Research
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD
- Dr. Dean Tripp Publication: Childhood trauma, depression, resilience and suicide risk in individuals with IBD