Madge is a retired nursing leader with extensive experience in nursing education, practice, management, and regulation. Throughout her career that spanned a year less than five decades, Madge has experienced care situations exemplifying collaborative partnerships between patients and providers. Those experiences affirmed for her the outcome benefit of patient as partner and became the catalyst for her pursuit, pre and since retirement, to strengthen the commitment to fostering collaborative partnerships in health care practice, education, research, and management.
- The Health System Impact Fellowship
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #17
- IMAGINE Webinar Series July 2021: Knowledge Translation in Research
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD
- Dr. Dean Tripp Publication: Childhood trauma, depression, resilience and suicide risk in individuals with IBD