Kate Mason is a Registered Nurse and yoga teacher currently living in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Kate was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease over ten years ago while in her first-year university. This experience led her to eventually pursue a career in nursing and to volunteer with Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, founding the inaugural Gutsy Walk in her home region of Muskoka, ON. Recently, her passion for advocacy and connecting with others in the IBD community led to the development of an online narrative and photojournalism project, called the Crohn’s and Colitis Collective. You can learn more about Kate’s journey, and the journey of others living with Crohn’s and Colitis, at: www.crohnsandcolitiscollective.com.
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD
- Dr. Dean Tripp Publication: Childhood trauma, depression, resilience and suicide risk in individuals with IBD
- Gutsy Learning Series Webinar Featuring IMAGINE
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #16
- IMAGINE Webinar Series April 2021: Knowledge Synthesis in IBD and IBS