Kate Mason is a Registered Nurse and yoga teacher currently living in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Kate was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease over ten years ago while in her first-year university. This experience led her to eventually pursue a career in nursing and to volunteer with Crohn’s and Colitis Canada, founding the inaugural Gutsy Walk in her home region of Muskoka, ON. Recently, her passion for advocacy and connecting with others in the IBD community led to the development of an online narrative and photojournalism project, called the Crohn’s and Colitis Collective. You can learn more about Kate’s journey, and the journey of others living with Crohn’s and Colitis, at: www.crohnsandcolitiscollective.com.
- COVID-19 Information from the Canadian Digestive Health Foundation
- Upcoming CCC Webinar: COVID-19 Updates: Mental Health and Wellness
- COVID-19 and IBD: Webinars from Crohn’s and Colitis Canada
- IMAGINE Monthly Webinar Series June: FMT
- Stakeholder Dialogue: Supporting rapid learning and improvement for select conditions in Canada