Amy van Engelen is a Patient Advisor on the Digestive Health Strategic Care Network in Alberta and is also a PaCER graduate which is the Patient and Community Engagement Research Program through the University of Calgary. Being able to use her experiences within the medical system as both a patient advocate and researcher have provided incredible insight into the value patients can truly provide. Amy lives in Calgary with her daughter who is attending the University of Calgary. She is a Celiac and Colitis patient.
- COVID-19 Information from the Canadian Digestive Health Foundation
- Upcoming CCC Webinar: COVID-19 Updates: Mental Health and Wellness
- COVID-19 and IBD: Webinars from Crohn’s and Colitis Canada
- IMAGINE Monthly Webinar Series June: FMT
- Stakeholder Dialogue: Supporting rapid learning and improvement for select conditions in Canada