Amy van Engelen is a Patient Advisor on the Digestive Health Strategic Care Network in Alberta and is also a PaCER graduate which is the Patient and Community Engagement Research Program through the University of Calgary. Being able to use her experiences within the medical system as both a patient advocate and researcher have provided incredible insight into the value patients can truly provide. Amy lives in Calgary with her daughter who is attending the University of Calgary. She is a Celiac and Colitis patient.
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD
- Dr. Dean Tripp Publication: Childhood trauma, depression, resilience and suicide risk in individuals with IBD
- Gutsy Learning Series Webinar Featuring IMAGINE
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #16
- IMAGINE Webinar Series April 2021: Knowledge Synthesis in IBD and IBS