Adhiyat was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes in 2001 and was later diagnosed with the stomach disorder, diabetic gastroparesis, in 2017. Since then, she has been inspired to become involved in research through various roles. She is currently a Master’s student studying global health and also serves as a patient partner with Diabetes Action Canada to advocate for patients living with Type 1 diabetes.
- The Health System Impact Fellowship
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #17
- IMAGINE Webinar Series July 2021: Knowledge Translation in Research
- IMAGINE Webinar Series May 2021: Sex & Gender Issues in IBD
- Dr. Dean Tripp Publication: Childhood trauma, depression, resilience and suicide risk in individuals with IBD