A very comprehensive review written by Queen’s University’s Dr. Caroline Tuck (Dietician, PhD) & Dr. Stephen Vanner for IMAGINE Network which was recently published in Neurogastroenterology and Motility Journal. Dr. Tuck has written an excellent up to date review on diet therapies for functional disorders and this is a first step towards formulating our IMAGINE IBS diet study.TuckVanner2017NGM.DietarytherapiesforfunctionalbowelsymptomsRecentadvanceschallengesandfuturedirecions
- The Institute of Infection and Immunity Launches Strategic Planning Engagement Workshop Travel Bursaries
- Announcing IMAGINE’s Incubator Grantees!
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #9
- Stakeholder dialogue outputs: Reducing Emergency-department Usage in People with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- IMAGINE Network Newsletter #8