The results are in! Announcing IMAGINE’s Incubator Grantees!
IMAGINE will be awarding approximately $700,000 in total funding to the following six grants. Congratulations to all and thank you to all those who submitted applications.
The grant recipients (in alphabetical order):
- Premsyl Bercik and Dr. Stephen Vanner (McMaster University):Biomarkers of Diet-Microbiota interactions in IBS
- Neeraj Narula (McMaster University):FMT in Pouchitis
- Laura Targownik (University of Manitoba):Mental Health Assessment in routine IBD Care
- Valerie Taylor (University of Calgary):FMT in population with Major Depressive Disorder & IBS
- Dean Tripp (Queen’s University): Effect of Resilience, Childhood Trauma on Suicidal Ideation in IBD
- Eytan Wine (University of Alberta): You are What you Eat:Can Previous Diet Predict Response to Therapy
We look forward to learning more about these research projects when they present at the IMAGINE 2019 Annual Meeting taking place on September 21-22, 2019 in Toronto.
We will be showcasing the IMAGINE Incubator Grants on our social media over the next few weeks.